Best bets for Aug. 31-Sept. 1
Hard to believe it’s Labor Day weekend already. Time sure flies when you’re having fun at yard sales!
This weekend is a tad light on the sales, as are most holiday weekends. Still, there are bargains to be had and lots of Yorkers with goods to sell. And, several sales are today through Monday!
The weekend weather looks like it will cooperate, also.
Here are our best bets, as culled from The York Dispatch classifieds:
- A Big Family Yard Sale is at 1937 Hilton Ave. in Weigelstown today through Monday. This one’s got push mowers, lawn mower parts, weed eaters, golf clubs and fishing equipment.
- A “4 Families Moving Sale” is Friday and Saturday at 6055 Wildasin Road, Spring Grove. Four families are moving? Four? Maybe they’re just switching houses.
- A HUGE ANNUAL MULTI FAMILY sale is at 312 Pennsylvania Ave. Thursday through Monday from 8-5.
- A 4 Family Garage Sale at 10 Loucks Road in Manchester Township today through Saturday has lots of goods for sale, and homemade bread and fudge!
- A huge sale is Friday and Saturday at 160 Sylvan Drive in Springettsbury Township, behind Pleasant Acres.