Best bets for July 27-28
It’ll be a hot one for yard sales this weekend. Friday looks to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny. Saturday some sun with a chance of isolated showers, and close to 90. Not a bad forecast. After all, it is mid-summer.
Here’s our recommendations for the weekend’s shopping:
- A multi-family yard sale at 397 Wise Road in Delta offers girls English and Western show clothes. There also are boots. This one is today through Saturday from 8-5.
- If you’re looking forward to winter, check out the estate/garage sale at 1684 Camp Betty Washington Road Saturday from 9-2. These folks have a 5500-watt generator and a snowthrower, butcher and canning supplies and hunting accessories.
- Anyone out there still have a VCR? A yard sale at 2365 Manor Road in Shiloh has VHS movies. This one’s Saturday only from 8-4.
- Wilshire Hills on the East End has its 10th annual yard sale, Round 2! the ad says. It’s Saturday only and starts at 8 a.m. More than 20 sales. GPS 4059 Wilshire Drive.
- The 7th annual flea market/yard sale at Winterstown Church at 12184 Winterstown Road is Friday and Saturday. More than 20 vendors.
Every year, we love this sale: ENTIRE VILLAGE OF RINELY yard sale (in the Stewartstown area) is Saturday. Sales for 1 mile, the ad says. More than 100 families and food along the way. Rain or shine.
See all the sales listed in The York Dispatch.