Woo-hoo, yard salers, this is a great weekend to be out and about.
Not only fabulous weather, but some great sales, to boot! We’ve been to yard sales all over York for years, and some of our favorites are this weekend.
So let’s get to it:
FAVORITES FROM YEARS PAST
- Ashcombe Farms Dover Community Yard Sale is 9-2 Friday and Saturday. This one is always a good one. Go behind the Giant, near the corner of Palomino and Fox Run roads.
- Aslan Heights is another goodie. It’s Saturday from 8- 2, off Greenbriar and Church roads in West Manchester Township.
- Little Creek Farms community yard sale is Friday and Saturday from 8-3, off Bull Road.
OTHER GOOD ONES
- The Spring Forge Neighborhood Yard Sale is Saturday only, from 8- 4. It’s boasting 30+ homes and selling a bunk bed, washer and dryer and assorted other items. This one’s off Route 116 in Spring Grove, behind Glatfelter Library.
- Haines Acres on the East End is having a multi-family sale at 2975 Forrest Lane. It’s Friday and Saturday 9-5.
- While you’re in Haines Acres, check out the huge family yard sale at 2458 Crystal Lane Friday and Saturday from 9 to 1. This one has a Teddy Ruxpin for sale. Remember Teddy Ruxpin?
- Chestnut Valley Community Yard Sale is Friday through Sunday at 405 Pebble Beach Drive in Mount Wolf. (off Church Road)
- A six-house yard sale at 4300 Bull Road today through Saturday is selling a 1975 Maverick and 1974 MG Midget. And it’s also got a Wurlitzer and hundreds of records. You don’t run across that stuff every day.
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
- Stop by The York Dispatch yard sale Saturday, in our parking lot at 205 N. George St., for some great finds. And some great people. It’s 9-2.
As always, check out the full yard sale listings in The York Dispatch classifieds.