Judging from the classifieds in The York Dispatch, looks like lots of people are having yard sales this weekend.
So here are our best bets for this weekend:
- A “Monster Yard Sale” in Dover Township featuring over 300 families at Stonebridge Crossing and Glen Hollow. To be held Saturday starting at 8 a.m. Raindate is May 12th.
- In East Berlin, there will be a yard sale at 1705 East Berlin Rd. held on Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. This one features bar stools, Playstation 2 games, DS games, country decor, golf bags, shoes and clubs.
- The Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Red Lion will be holding a yard, bake and book sale on Saturday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. There will be hamburgs, hot dogs, hot soup and sandwiches served indoors.
- In the Weigelstown area, the Wills Ford development community yard sale – featuring 60 families – is Friday and Saturday. This one’s been a treasure trove of baby items in the past. Follow Route 74 behind Weis Markets.
- If you are interested in President Kennedy memorabilia, a multi-family yard sale on Wellington Dr. in West Manchester Township is the sale for you. The sale will be held on Saturday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. They also feature Barbie dolls, china dishes, collectibles, exercise equipment, Hess trucks and quilting supplies.
Don’t miss ALL the yard sale listings in the Dispatch classifieds.
Friday looks like it’ll be mostly sunny with a high of 85 degrees with a chance of an isolated thunderstorm. Saturday will be cloudy with a high of 83 degrees with a chance of thunderstorms in the morning.
WHAT DID YOU FIND?
Leave a comment or send an e-mail and let us know your great buys for the weekend. We’ll post them on Monday.Read More