While we wouldn’t recommend hosting a yard sale on Easter Weekend, or any holiday weekend for that matter, there are a few people advertising their sales in the York area.
We looked through the ads, and here’s the best of the best:
- Sounds like the guys will want to check out the barn sal at 5541 North Salem Church Road in Dover. The sale actually begins today and includes tools, antiques and “good” junk.
- If you’re on the hunt for kids clothes, the sale at 1530 Loucks Road in York has a mixture of boys and girls clothers. Even better, they promise new items for their sale on Saturday. Let’s stop there both days!
- Music will be in the air at 400/500 Kreutz Creek Road in the Hellam area. These guys have got a lot of instruments to offer. How far can we bargain them down?
- The hosts of the downsizing sale at 369 Wire Road say it’s a sale that’s 40 years in the making. Those are the best types of sales.
- Down in Glen Rock, along with NASCAR items, Barbies and antiques, the sale at 240 Ridge Ave. promises to be offering “Wizard of Oz” dolls. Wouldn’t it be great if we lived in a world where little girls and boys actually played with them instead of Bratz dolls?
- Boost your CD and DVD collection at a 1 Lennon Lane yard sale in New Freedom.
Both Friday and Saturday promise to be sunny and clear, according to the National Weather Service. Highs are in the high 50s or low 60s. That’s perfect weather for tooling around the county.
TELL US WHAT YOU BOUGHT
If you find some great yard sale deals this weekend (or any weekend), leave us a comment here and we’ll include it in our Monday round-up. You can send us a picture of your loot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEND US A PICTURE OF YOUR SET-UP
Are you proud of your yard sale set-up or sign? Send us a picture and tell us what made it work. E-mail your picture to email@example.com.