Best bets Aug. 12 and 13
This week’s yard sales have some very interesting items for sale. Take a look:
- If you’re looking for Victorian furniture, or just vintage furniture, and maybe some whiskey bottles, too, check out the Friday-Saturday sale at 113 Farmview Drive in Jackson Township. Opens at 8:30 each day.
- A 204 Sunset Circle, Red Lion, sale on Friday and Saturday features a pond boat, duck decoys and antique cookware.
- Anyone looking for an almost new snare drum needs to head to 235 S. Park St., Dallastown, between 9-4 Friday and Saturday.
- Also in Dallastown, a Thursday-Saturday sale at 617 Blossom Hill Lane has a 7.5-foot Christmas tree.
- If Game Commission patches are your thing, go to 2264 Craley Road, Windsor, Friday and Saturday. This sale also has peanut butter glasses, fishing and hunting stuff and a boat.
“Divorce sale! Everything must go!” This is a one-day only: It’s Friday from 9-9 in the barn at 3725 Stoneybrook Drive. Washer, dryer, mattress, lawn mower.
There are lots of other yard sales this weekend. Check out our classifieds.
Friday looks like the better of the two days, with sun and only 82 degrees. There are more clouds coming Saturday, with the muggies returning.