Best bets July 29-30
Judging by today’s York Dispatch classifieds, this is a great weekend for yard sales. We have several sales catering to tool-guys out there, as well as several moving sales where it looks as though entire houses are up for grabs.
Here are our picks:
FOR THE GUYS
- A Friday and Saturday sale at 5120 Lewisberry Road, Dover, is a garage/tool sale. They have woodworking, yard and machinist tools, hand tools, foundry tools and tool carts. That’s not even everything that’s listed.
- A Friday only sale at 1235, 1245 and 1260 Golden Way in Windsor Township features a strut compressor, hydraulic jack, mechanic’s tool box, welder and more.
- A Friday and Saturday sale at 112 Taft Ave., Manchester Township, is selling snow blowers, tools, grinders, routers, saws, chain saws and boating items.
- Looking for a compound bow? Check out the Thursday-Saturday sale at 128 Main St. in Seven Valleys. They’re selling a guitar, too.
- A huge yard sale benefiting Missionary in Honduras is Thursday through Saturday at 2001 Palomino Road, Dover.
MOST INTERESTING ITEMS
- A sale at 98 W. Broad St. in Yoe Friday and Saturday is selling lots of stuff, including an ATV/motorcycle jack and many teacher/classroom items.
- A Saturday only Moving Sale at 562 Greendale Road, Spring Garden Township, boasts “Everything must go, make an offer!” It’s 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- A Huge Moving Sale at 1910 Bretton Lane in West Manchester Township is Friday and Saturday from 8-4.
- A Relocating sale at 468 Hunting Park Lane in Haines Acres, Springettsbury, also says All must go! This one’s Friday and Saturday, no times listed.
- Here’s our favorite: A Not-Moving Sale! Priced To Go! is at 4 Rockdale Drive, Loganville, Friday only from 7:30-4.
The heat is back this weekend. Friday looks like a sweltering 94 degrees. Saturday is just south of sweltering, at 89. Enjoy!