Best bets July 15-16
Looks like a great weekend to be outside, and York County yard salers will find plenty of pickings.
Here are our best bets, culled from The York Dispatch classifieds.
- In Dover, it’s Part 2 of the 30+ years of attic accumulation sale at 3107 Equinox Road. Friday and Saturday starting at 8 both days, this sale promises the second half of the attic.
- It’s the 9th annual Wilshire Hills Community Yard Sale Saturday in Springettsbury Township. Set to start at 8 a.m., this ad says it’s the biggest sale ever! It’s got more than 40 sales in one neighborhood. Check out Wellington Drive, Wilshire Drive, Williamsburg Drive and Willomette Court.
- Also in Springetts, it’s the Crestwood East Neighborhood Yard Sale Thursday through Saturday. Check out Webster and Cedarwood drives as well as Birchwood Road and Pinewood Lane.
- In Windsor, a huge family garage sale at 30 Massa St. has us wondering: Is the sale huge or the family? Or the garage?
- We have a first-timer at 405 Reynolds Mill Road, Saturday only from 8-2 p.m. It’s multi-family.
- Penn Oaks’ 305 Edgewood Road features one of our own. Friday and Saturday from 9-4 p.m., you’ll find something for everyone, as our ad says.
STUFF, STUFF, STUFF! screams the ad for 4977 Tracy School Road in Hellam, Friday and Saturday from 8-3 p.m.
It’s going to be a great weekend to sit outside and sell your stuff or buy someone else’s. Both days look for highs around 85 and lots of sun.